Architecturally Designed Luxury Home
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide can't be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. As per legislation, no price and no price range will be given to potential buyers.
Welcome to 80 Morden Road, Sunnybank Hills!
This is the best, less than one year old, luxury two-storey house in the area. In brand new condition, situated on an elevated block of land, brick built downstairs and fully rendered.
Consisting of 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and an extra toilet. The high 2.7m ceilings downstairs and 2.55m ceilings upstairs, and open plan living design allow more natural light and airflow into the house. A very large melamine kitchen with Caesar stone bench top opens to the family and dining area.
- Very large guest bedroom and bathroom or parents retreat
- The double garage and electric door
- Great entertainment area
- Second outside kitchen
- Fully fenced property
- Beautifully landscaped garden
- An additional living area
- 4 bedrooms including a large Master with ensuite
- Custom made melamine vanities with Caesar stone benchtops to all bathrooms
- Grand appearance to the front and to the back with impressive porch and entrance
- High ceiling throughout
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Electric security alarm
- Central vacuum
- Laminated timber flooring to all main areas and stairs (carpet in 5 bedrooms)
- Down lights
- Extra ceiling fans/lights combination in bedrooms
- Porcelain tiles (all 3 bathrooms tiled up to the ceiling)
- Outside gas cooking
- Fully fenced
- Blinds throughout
The location is absolutely premium with public transport and train station (all within walking distance). Close to schools and a few minutes drive to Sunnybank Plaza, Market Square, Sunnypark, QEII Hospital, McCullough Private Hospital plus so much more!
Contact Rada NOW for all enquiries or to book a private inspection!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable.
However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.